54 coaches online • Server time: 00:34
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post ramchop takes on the...goto Post Blackbox Teamsgoto Post Secret Stunty Cup IV
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ChristianKnudsen

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 21:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I now find myself eagerly looking for match reports from teams that I have played, and like seeing how they are doing, and so forth. Does this make me a loser? Very Happy

To all those involved in creating Fumbbl, and all those who make it fun, thanks for bringing an old BBowler back to the game.

If there are any of you out there from the Mighty Province of Saskatchewan, or even better from Prince Albert / Saskatoon, let me know, and we'll have to hook up for a face-to-face game...

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 22:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh man, Saskatchewan. Poor fucker. Do your cows know how to play the game yet? Is your closest neighbour a field of wheat? Wink

Nice to see another Canadian on here. We need more North Americans here. Ask Mully.

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry not a Canadien here but from North America.. Sadly I must say I tend to read most of the commented matches.
phreaky1

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

Calgary here boys...

Like it was said.. nice to see that there are a few more Canucks on here...
Gotta few friends that are from Calgary on here as well... and one thatis from here, Nuffle Bless his Dice, is in Ireland getting his PHD in Mirco Biology.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Aug 02, 2004 - 23:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Noca Scotia. Nine Mile River to be exact.

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 00:22 Reply with quote Back to top

Edmonton here. Smile Saskatchewan? Ouch.. it's got to be one of the most boring places to live in the entire world, you poor, poor bastard! I remember a long time ago when I was stuck there for a week, kept thinking about suicide.. Wink

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 00:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Carleton Place, Ontario.

Hour and a half commute to work in Ottawa but a nice place to live nonetheless Smile

"Hospitality to the better sort, and charity to the poor; two virtues that are never exercised so well as when they accompany each other. " - Francis Atterbury
ChristianKnudsen

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Oh man, Saskatchewan. Poor fucker. Do your cows know how to play the game yet? Is your closest neighbour a field of wheat?

Quote:
Saskatchewan? Ouch.. it's got to be one of the most boring places to live in the entire world, you poor, poor bastard! I remember a long time ago when I was stuck there for a week, kept thinking about suicide..

Sigh. Now I have to defend the Mighty Nation of Saskatchistan. Actually, I prefer Saskatchewan to both B.C. and Alberta, in both of which I have lived previously. The only problem is that once you leave Saskatoon, things go downhill pretty quickly here. It is on my list of things to do to move back there.

As for farm animals, I am a city Saskatchistanian, and therefore only own a small collection of sheep, which are instrumental in celebrating my Welsh heritage. And Fields of Wheat are important contributors to my hayfever, which I bear with pride.

We should form some sort of Canadian BB League.[/quote]

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 02:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Something like the CFL?

As Always,
Evolve To Anarchism
Canadian Football League

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 02:14 Reply with quote Back to top

all of america sux anyway

AUSTRALIA RULEZ

ehehehehh...hehe GULp
Wizard

Post   Posted: Aug 03, 2004 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

Damn right Blitzwing... the day tht the rest of the world blows itself up, we'll still be on our isolated island! Although fallout is a problem, but hey... i dont mind if my neighbour has 2 heads... just like tasmania anyway.
Filov

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2004 - 15:48 Reply with quote Back to top

phreaky1 wrote:
Calgary here boys...

Gotta few friends that are from Calgary on here as well... and one thatis from here, Nuffle Bless his Dice, is in Ireland getting his PHD in Mirco Biology.

Well he didn't.... first game with my chaos flings and they get a mino killed and both chainsaws si'd.... ouchies....

Btw, there was a Canadian tournament on here a while back, not sure about a whole canadian league though... too bad time zone differences would prohibit me from playing.

As far as hayfever goes, what I got when I was living in alberta was small potatoes compared to what I got over here in Ireland....

And hey Saskatchewan isn't that bad, it could have been worse, it could have been Manitoba Wink

(edit to bring it on topic somewhat) and yeah, I like reading the match reports too....
Morgion

Post   Posted: Aug 05, 2004 - 16:30 Reply with quote Back to top

blitzwing wrote:
all of america sux anyway

AUSTRALIA RULEZ

ehehehehh...hehe GULp

yes oz does rock..

<-- one proud aussie...

just came from america.. i got bored and some of the people.. well... im now not surprised why there are school shootings and what seems pointless killings... hmm.. ponder..