38 coaches online • Server time: 14:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
cusi

Post   Posted: Jul 13, 2003 - 20:26 Reply with quote Back to top

EvolveToAnarchism wrote:
Halfling Hot Pot 180K
M0 ST6 (Scolding Hot) AG1 (Big & Bulky) AV10 (Cast Iron)
TTM (Launched from the pot tosser), NOS (You have to have them to be a chef around a bunch of halflings at dinner time), Mighty Blow, Dirty Player (Soups ready!), Stand Firm
It would be much cooler as a bomb variant (without being able to rethrow) but that's not implemented yet and would require a recode too.

Doom Diver Catapult 100K
M2 ST2 AG AG3 AV8
TTM, Pass, HMP (if it can toss a gobbo why not the ball), Always Hungry (To reprsent a firing accident)
It would again be much coolder if HMP could work on TTM but that would require another recode and they both would probably deserve a penalty roll.

I like the catapolt, I think it should have really stpid since without aid it is really difficult to work.... needs helpers to load etc -always hungy because a fumbbl is a injured players anyways sound good anyone?

As Always,
Evolve To Stuntydom
Zhluhur

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2003 - 11:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Snotling Pumpwagon

4,7,1,10 multiple block, frenzy, stand firm, big buy, wild animal, death roller

this design should be deadly and out of control. and of course without block!

Grobba Hazhuzelhet
Snotling
5,1,3,5 dodge, stunty, right stuff, shadowing, tentacles

Grobba was catched by a band of chaos dwarfs and brought to their slave pits. He was touched by the hand of chaos there and got tentacles. After he skirms free he watched a bloodbowl team in playing and joined. Now he is a star in the stadiums, hard to get rid from.

Rippa Freakgit
Troll
4,5,2,9 realy stupid, regenerate, break tackle, chainsaw

The first time he got his hands on a chainsaw, he was faszinated from the first time on and learned how to use it in Bloodbowl. Very Happy

Post   Posted: Jul 14, 2003 - 13:13 Reply with quote Back to top

cataphract wrote:
Pump wagon

X 7 1 9

Multi Block, Block, Frenzy, Stand Firm, Mighty Blow

A pump wagon may only take a move action or a Blitz action

See, thing is, we are limited to skills and weapons already implemented in the client, so anything custom is right out. That is part of the challenge here, making something new that works within the existing framework.
Mezir

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 00:55 Reply with quote Back to top

Stunty stars? Well, I'm afraid the two I'm going to drag forward are goblins... But they're the resident fumbbl goblin legends, the two roughest, toughest, most prolific stunty scorers of all time: Helmut and Eyedindewit.

Coach Mezir pointedly ignores some of Mr-Klipp's goblin stars.(edit - At his peril! Twisted Evil)

Helmut, Goblin Blitzer:

6 3 5 7 Stunty, Right Stuff, Block, Dodge, Side Step, Strip Ball

Arguably one of the best goblin blitzers ever to have existed. Never permanently injured as the result of an injury sustained during a match, though plenty of people tried, including several PO/RSC minotaurs. The 'Helmut Experience' was famed and feared as throwers in backfield found a green streak shooting towards them to rip the ball out of their hands and score a one-turn touch-down on the goblin defence.

Eyedindewit, Goblin Runner:

7 1 5 6 Stunty, Right Stuff, Block, Catch, Dodge, Leap, Sure Feet

An unstoppable touch-down machine - if the Help Us ogres didn't decide to drop him on his head. He sustained a brutal injury in the dying seconds of a match against Dovie'ande se tovya s'again when the skaven fans invaded the pitch in screaming protest at losing to a goblin team - he would never be able to block as well as before. However, weeks of training later Eyedindewit became the fastest member of the Help Us family - he may not be strong, but once he has the ball he's a green flash rocketing towards the end-zone.

Actual home-grown stars. I love them with all my heart. I don't think I'll ever see their equal again in one of my teams. May their memory shine brightly forever. Smile
cusi

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 01:20 Reply with quote Back to top

I wouldn't know a gobbo star if it bit me on the (censored).

Someone is putting words in my post!!!!

*puts Klipps fingers in a chinese finger lock

Last edited by cusi on %b %15, %2003 - %12:%Jul; edited 1 time in total
EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 09:32 Reply with quote Back to top

I thought you guys might find this worth a read.

Guides to Building Blood Bowl Players and Teams

Evo

Post   Posted: Jul 15, 2003 - 10:04 Reply with quote Back to top

The Khornish Hen is a famous halfling who turned to Khorn and became the mascot for a unit of Berserkers. Khorn found a peverse pleasure in watching the halfling die in battle, so he gifted him with regeneration. And to uphold the fighting reputation of Khorn, he gave him other skills as well. After fighting in many campaigns, he found the pitch, and has never looked back

Quote:

Khornish Hen, chaos Halfing Berserker, Star Player (always freeboots)

5 2 3 6 Stunty, Block, Wild Animal, Frenzy, Dauntless, claw, regeneration, Battlefield Duties (take Root).

Note that he finds dodging beneath him, why dodge what you can hit, and he refuses to be thrown, why fly when can hit. Of course his duties on the battlefield are always present so he may not show up for a game on time, and he'll never stick around on a team for long.

I will let some of your more experience guys put a price tag on him
 Jump to: