39 coaches online • Server time: 13:11
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Skittles' Centu...goto Post Problem to organize ...goto Post Updated star player ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you like to see positional secret weapon players in the stunty leeg?
Hell yeah!
86%
 86%  [ 46 ]
Are you out of your *mind*?
13%
 13%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 53

EvolveToAnarchism

Post   Posted: Jul 17, 2003 - 12:30 Reply with quote Back to top

Here's my take on the gnomes:
One day some gnomes decided they wanted to join their larger cousins on the blood bowl pitch. The dwarves steadfastly refused, except for some suicidal ogreslayers (they flunked out of trollslayer school). The gnomes, having some brains, quickly realised that they'd get hopelessly mangled with these complete loser dwarves as their only protection from the other teams' big guys. So the mischevious and slightly psychotic gnomes broke into the dwarven armoury and stole some canons and bombs in order to protect themselves from the fearsome monsters in the stunty league.

Gnomes
0-16 LineGnomes 4-2-3-7 Stunty, Dodge, Right Stuff AG 40K
0-4 Gnome Loaders 4-2-3-7 Stunty,Dodge, Right Stuff, Bombs AG
0-2 Ogre Slayers 5-3-2-8 Fenzy, Thick Skull, Dauntless G,S 70K
0-2 Dwarven Canon 1-3-3-10 Always Hungry, Really Stupid, Blunderbuss, Throw Team Mate, Bombs P, ST skills 100K
RRs: 50K
Apothecary: Yes

Gnomes' Strengths: Lots of Secret Weapons, Some STR (4 ST3 players), A Passing Game (Only team to have access to pass skills)
Gnomes' Weaknesses: Slow (M4), Weak BGs (Ogreslayers), Lots of Penalty Rolls
Fluffy-ness: Harkens back to the old roleplay days when gnomes existed next to the dwarves. But makes them into madbombers which is suitably blood bowlish. I like the idea of the loser trollslayers joining them in their quest for extinction.

Notes: The canon is ST3 because it should take at least two stunties to tip it over. The gunner usually just hides underneath the canon when it's attacked. AV10 because it's made out of iron. TTM is for when the psycho gnomes decide to play human canonball. Blunderbuss for when they decide to lauch the ball. Always hungry to represent firing accidents. Really stupid because it should take two gnomes to crew the cannon and still sometimes there are still problems. Passing skills to represent a skilled gunner and ST to represent him gaining some skill in using it as a HTH weapon.

I left the loaders cost blank because I'm not sure what prices Klipp is charging for the other secret weapon positions. But just apply the same formula.

As Always,
Evolve To Stuntydom
Stunty A.N.A.R.C.H.I.S.T.
 Jump to: