33 coaches online • Server time: 09:57
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiersgoto Post Gnomes FTW! (Replays...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Christer

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 15:43
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

The issue with a playoff tournament for BBT is that it's a 4 month "league", and locking teams for months because they might get into the playoff isn't really a great experience.

Inherently, I'm not against the idea though and perhaps there is a way to make it work.

Edit: Oh, and to keep it on topic, I have considered having an additional trophy tier for teams which have just been redrafted. Nothing concrete planned, and obviously would require seasons and re-drafting to be implemented on the site first.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 16:11 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Christer! Looking forward to extra options
SideshowBob

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 16:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Yarr, I wouldnt have any problems waiting for epic playoffs. And I think most coaches that finish their 15 game run usually fire up another squad and play those teams instead.
Sp00keh

Post   Posted: May 02, 2023 - 18:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Garion wrote:
Nice idea, although it'd be good to get vicius and Malmir's opinion, as they might not want to play against eachother all the time Razz

I think in XFl Masters there was a rule where if you'd won more than 1 XFL, you had to pick only 1 of them to take into finals. So you can't get drawn against your own teams?

I think its a good idea, anyone who wins a racial bonus point can enter their team into a trophy final, provided they've not played more than 15 games?
Doesn't sound that complicated, would be a nice small tournament of high quality coaches

In BBT Season 7, there's 19 coaches who'd be eligible to enter 1 team each, if I count right
 Jump to: