22 coaches online • Server time: 07:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
badger89

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this would be a good idea.

I and many other struggle sometime with this game and need a break from the game, so I've ask admin to block me from a week but now I can't watch games now on the site. So I time out and not a block so it stop people spinning and can watch game and do admin on there team would be nice.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Just don't play if you wan't a break.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

badger89 wrote:
I think this would be a good idea.

I and many other struggle sometime with this game and need a break from the game, so I've ask admin to block me from a week but now I can't watch games now on the site. So I time out and not a block so it stop people spinning and can watch game and do admin on there team would be nice.

I think you need better self-control. Also, if you NEED a break from the game, maybe a break from all forms of the game is best?

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I like to watch people play and if I can spin I do

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Competition often requires a close fight in this game, it struggles you are right.
But this struggle can lead to a kind of intoxication.

One must always ask oneself: how much time am I spending playing on fumbbl, watching chats, watching games, writing on forums/discords compared to the time I dedicate to my work/study, my family/my girl/boy friend, my (other) hobbies, sport & fun and my rest? And what kind of feelings do I have thinking about fumbbl/blood bowl: anger, stress, performance anxiety?

If the answer is that game-time (including game-watching) is too much compared to the time spent on all those other activities AND/OR the game/stress (or game-addiction?) is so high that we even need an admin to block temporary our account to stop us from playing ...

well ...

then it is - in my humble opinion - a clear signal that we should simply turn off bloodbowl in all its aspects for a while, close the chats, log off for a bit of healthy detoxification and devote your brain to completely different things

Courage! And no stress! This game is not worth stressing over, mate! Wink