73 coaches online • Server time: 23:48
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post FUMBBL HAIKU'Sgoto Post killing by fun?goto Post Pact/Renegades meta
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Matt_wyeth

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 02:13 Reply with quote Back to top

work out alot of my player histories for my team.
Animal2020

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 07:45 Reply with quote Back to top

so are you saying you dont want an undead team??

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 14:32 Reply with quote Back to top

No. I'm saying I forgot about em and won't be including them now.

Post   Posted: Feb 20, 2004 - 18:21 Reply with quote Back to top

come to think about necromantic and undead are pretty much the same teams, and come from the same race. necromancers, its just that necromantic is the newer version, which probably makes it the most balance because at design time they had a better idea of what the effects of the postion players skills would be.
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 03:14 Reply with quote Back to top

Thrall and BrotherMarius have not created teams. I will replace them ASAP so we can start the tournament on Saturday morning (EST).

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

to bad i would get in if there was a undead spot open

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 16:32 Reply with quote Back to top

Mezir has replaced Thrall
Gobbas has replaced BrotherMarius...

The Tournament has officially started! You have 1 week to play your match.

Play only round 1 games.

Please also report completed matches here in this thread.

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 21:40 Reply with quote Back to top

Hades Little Helpers 4 - 0 Golden Halibut Clan

In one of the strangest and unluckiest (for the dwarves) matches in recorded history the dark elves from Hell crushed some poor chaos dwarves. The fun began on the very first turn when chaos dwarf blocker Nuled Indush killed himself tripping over his own feet, and the rest of the game was pretty much the same...

The one and only bright spot for the dwarves occured when their fans decided to help them out with a pitch invasion, but by then it was too little, too late...

All in all, a nice productive day at work for the elves, hopefully Hades will be pleased with the new immigrant to his realm. (Even if it was one clumsy chaos dwarf). Wink
BunnyPuncher

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 21:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Just found out BrotherMarius had some surgery done and won't be able to play for a bit. While he has been replaced, this explains his unusual absence. Get well soon BM.

Post   Posted: Feb 21, 2004 - 23:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Just wanted to give the rest of the league fair warning that McCloud is a poor loser. I'm up 3-1 Turn 6 2nd half. I set up deep fully intending not to resist his scoring attempt. None the less he proceeds to foul me on T6 and T7. Very poor sportsmanship indeed.

If you want to call this a whine, power to you, but it's idiotic play like this that ruins leagues. If McCloud wanted to me to drop out of the league, he couldn't have picked a better way. All I ask is to think before you try to pull plays like this.

Tletli Tlinoxoz 3 - 2 Nuffle Warriors

Evolve To Anarchism
Mystery Link

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 03:25 Reply with quote Back to top

McCloud has decided to go off in a huff and take his team with him. outofcontext will replace him after he plays a game against my "Backwater Back Ups" Undead team.

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 03:45 Reply with quote Back to top

H Elves vs Vamps

An even game between the High elves and the vamps, with the HE having the upperhand during the entire second half ( we blame this on Raphael the treacherous bastard, may he "live" long and get tortured by constant playing BB the game he hates)
a good and fun game, now i am just waiting for the next one =D

abit sad about that bad looser coach, but i guess it was better that i happened now then later.
kurre

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 04:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, i ended up with Gobos (gonna get fouled to death), Khemri (gonna get mightyblowed, fouled and stomped to death), Chaos (gonna get speared by horns and eaten up) and Skavens (gonna get outrunned to death) Shocked

My first time playing WoodElfs, and i think i made a pretty crappy team (should have gone with all out linemen and more FF and rerolls)... So if anyone got some good WE tactics (based on my team) please let me know, SOON!!

BTW, too bad McCloud had to go, he is the only guy i know of that has worse CR then me Mr. Green
Gobbas

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 04:19 Reply with quote Back to top

well my CR will get worse, for every game i play. =)
Gobbas

Post   Posted: Feb 22, 2004 - 14:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Wow i'm impressed by myself, written a small bio about all my players.... maybe not much and the best, but still =)
 Jump to: