58 coaches online • Server time: 13:08
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Getting diced 3 game...goto Post Exempt teamsgoto Post 7s for fummbl?
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bram

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:21 Reply with quote Back to top

In my last match I tried to make a completion in the very last turn of the game.

The beastman seems to throw the ball at the chaos warrior, but actually misses the pass. Still, it wasn't a fumble either. The chaos warrior however still manages to catch the pass, although neither I nor my opponent saw the ball scatter.

On the field it looked exactly like a normal succesful completion. The log indicated the scatter, but no one saw it. Is that normal? Isn't the ball supposed to visibly move during a scatter, even when it scatters back to its initial target square (where the chaos warrior was standing)?
mister__joshua

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:26
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

It only visually moves during a 'bounce' scatter. A pass scatter is just where the ball was actually thrown, which turned out to be exactly where the thrower wanted even though he botched it Very Happy

Mr. J's LRB7 / Forum
xnoelx

Post   Posted: Nov 12, 2015 - 13:40 Reply with quote Back to top

As mister_j said, you see bounce scatters, you don't see the triple in-air scatter of an inaccurate pass or a TTM. And in this case, the scatter was North, East, Southwest. Which of course means that it lands exactly where it was aimed, but you don't get a completion. But there is a badge you can get if you score that way...

Post   Posted: Nov 14, 2015 - 11:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, unfortunately I didn't score Wink

But thanks for clearing it out!
 Jump to: