44 coaches online • Server time: 09:52
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RKBlaze

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Could someone point me to some concise instructions on exactly how to create experienced teams on FUMBBL? If such a thing exists? I've been told that it can be done, but I have been unable to track down how to do it. I'm looking at moving a tabletop league that got 2/3 of the way through its season before covid hit to FUMBBL so that we can continue it online, and I need to be able to create those experienced teams in order to do that. Thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:52 Reply with quote Back to top

The best thing is to get on discord (Link on your homepage up top) then ask in the #help channel as it seems fairly complex and there's a few coaches quite experienced with specialized league settings on there that can help.
RKBlaze

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 00:56 Reply with quote Back to top

Rbthma wrote:
The best thing is to get on discord (Link on your homepage up top) then ask in the #help channel as it seems fairly complex and there's a few coaches quite experienced with specialized league settings on there that can help.

Thank you! I will give that a shot.
Rbthma

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 01:13 Reply with quote Back to top

There is also this to get you going (News item from March):

https://fumbbl.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=2027
mekutata

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 03:23 Reply with quote Back to top

If you create a league you will be able to adjust a team's players by adding SSP, adding Skills and injuries (by clicking on the player's profile).
Same with TV, Treasury and staff on a team's page of your league/group. That way you should be able to transfer TT teams to fumbbl.

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 07:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget the wonderful 'Magic Fix' button when you are admin for a league. That seems to solve all sorts of annoyances (like adding 6 SPP to a rookie and not immediately getting a skill roll)

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 10:00 Reply with quote Back to top

Magix Fix <3

Post   Posted: Aug 07, 2020 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for your help everyone!
 Jump to: