47 coaches online • Server time: 12:17
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post DOTP Season 4goto Post Skittles' Centu...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PainState

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2022 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, ok, sir you need to get all you baggage and just bugger off, sir.

Milford is in a sad state collecting all his clothes and stuffing them into a suit case.

"yeah,yeah,yeah,...I do not see how Iam getting put on the curb like some ruffian. My contract from Pruplechest was for 20 years at 10kgc a year...the bouncers just look at him with a blank stare of who gives a ****

seriously guys, call the FUMMBl HQ and they will tell you I have a contract."

Milford hits the curb 10 minutes later with a suit case, a dufflebag of memories and one bottle of bourban whiskey.

he looks around

well,crap, back to square one. 2 minutes later Milford picks himself off the curb and walks with as much dignity as he can to find Purplechest and strangle him to death.

Last edited by PainState on Jun 29, 2022 - 21:52; edited 1 time in total
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 21, 2022 - 21:36 Reply with quote Back to top

Majors aren't dead, man. Their signs are real low, but they ain't dead.

Post   Posted: Mar 22, 2022 - 07:52 Reply with quote Back to top

30 feet below the streets of Altdorf, two rat catchers stop as one of them staggers. "What is it?" asks the other.

"I felt a great disturbance in the Warp", whispers the one, shaken. "As if, I dunno man, as if a voice that spoke to millions suddenly cried out in terror and was suddenly silenced."

His partner groans. "Ah not this crap again, Blaz. Get a move one, them rats ain't catchin' themselves."

Blasensky snaps out of it with effort and hurries after his mate. "Ya think Box Trophy might be coming back next season?"
Malmir

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 06:56 Reply with quote Back to top

I really hope we can get back to both majors and the box trophy soon - it all feels a bit stagnant without them. Nice to see Milford dropping in too.
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 08:40 Reply with quote Back to top

How about running Majors e.g. with a TV cap or games cap until seasons are ready?

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 14:38 Reply with quote Back to top

yeah we can also have a rookie team fumbbl cup for example.
Rawlf

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 16:06 Reply with quote Back to top

TV capped tournaments would be the minors. Bazakastine is holding them every other month, so the next should be just around the corner.

And of course we are doing Royal Rookie Rumbles continuously.
koadah

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 17:48 Reply with quote Back to top

Rawlf wrote:
TV capped tournaments would be the minors. Bazakastine is holding them every other month, so the next should be just around the corner.

And of course we are doing Royal Rookie Rumbles continuously.

It is all capped now. Twisted Evil

Minors are only max 32 teams. The last ones didn't get that many.

We're talking Majors. Smile

Post   Posted: Mar 23, 2022 - 22:09 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you for all of the good times.

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2022 - 22:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford is standing at the bar holding a large stein of beer and cleaning it.
The door to the rusty anchor opens up and two cloaked figures walk in. They come up to the bar and sit down.

Milford places the clean stein on the counter and approaches them.

“Hello good sirs, are you here in town at the local ditch digger convention or just here for pleasure?”

the men look at each other and look over their shoulders to the rest of the patrons which is just 3 drunk sailors, a man who is lamenting his wife dumping him for a lumber jack and Jenny who is sipping on her wine hoping beyond hope for a husband with some money to come in.

“PURPLE CHEST!!!!! Oh, you got the nerve to come into my bar…well, not really my bar BUT you know what I mean. Oh, coming to grind the salt into the wounds?”

“Milford just chill out man, I had nothing to do with you getting sacked, honest. I got sacked BTW if you did not notice when the new administration of BB2020 took over. Cut me some slack man. I took my fame and good looks and started a pod cast, people now respect me, Iam the voice of reason on FUMBBL now and earn over 1million GC for doing it. I see you squandered your fame to and got sacked, put on the curb and are now running around as a bartender at a low end dive on the alley of a 100 taverns in Altdorf…Sir, you are a………

His “friend jumps in and cuts off PurpleChest”

“What PC is trying to say is that, yes, FUMBBL totally screwed you over and well not much can be done about the hard feelings. What we came to say is that there is a need for a [C] major reporter and we feel you would be the right fit.”

“Iam listening”

“What we feel you could do to help FUMBBL is to start putting pressure on the powers that be to actually have a FUMBBL cup this year. You could once again have a massive following on your FC coverage threads. Do your predictions and you know, get the fans excited about [C] Major action once again.”
Milford decides he needs to clean this row of shot glasses and starts cleaning them with his dirty rag

“Here is the deal….FUMBBL will re-instate your FUMBBl contract..all hotel stays and charges on the FUMBBL credit card. You are required to cover the majors and do you best, which we know you will, to promote and make the first BB2020 FUMBBL cup the best ever.”

milford keeps cleaning the shot glasses and checking the stock of swill whiskey

“fine, the final offer is we will pay you for your services on top of expenses of staying in penthouse suites with all expenses paid. We are willing to pay you 500K gold this time around on top of all of that.”

Milford puts down his dirty cleaning rag and grabs 3 clean shot glasses and fills them up with his finest Weller 50yr old whiskey.

“I will drink to that good sirs..now where is the contract before we down these shots…I don’t trust you as far as I can throw you.”

Contract is thrust in front of Milford and he gazes at the wages and penthouse contract segement…scans the other stuff and signs the contract.

“When do I start?”

“right now….get the word out and pressure to have a FUMBBL cup this year.”

Post   Posted: Jun 29, 2022 - 23:58 Reply with quote Back to top

Yay Milford! I will come back and play if there's a FUMBBL cup, that's for sure.
Nelphine

Post   Posted: Jun 30, 2022 - 00:57 Reply with quote Back to top

I will come out and play if Milford says there's a cup, even if not officially supported by the tournament manager!

I should clarify: the name of the cup should be different in this case, if not supported by the staff.
PainState

Post   Posted: Jul 19, 2022 - 17:17 Reply with quote Back to top

Milford has been hitting the streets and banging on the doors of FUMBBL HQ. Wondering when will Majors come back. He has been turned away at every level...even the pitch maint officer of FUMBBL told him to bugger off.

It is time for Milford to change direction and take charge of this..FUMBBL is obviously dragging their feet and putting up smoke screens by the admins to get him off the trail of the truth.