41 coaches online • Server time: 12:07
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post FDL only 3 spots lef...goto Post Secret League Americ...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
How much does Nuffle hate you?
Nuffle? Nuffle hates me more than anyone else on this site...ever.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nuffle? Man, he's really got it in for me. Nuffle alone
7%
 7%  [ 5 ]
Nuffle? We rub along okay - we have our good and bad days.
44%
 44%  [ 28 ]
Nuffle? Fine chap. Played lawn green bowls with him back at Eton.
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Nuffle? Won't hear a word said against him. He's like family.
14%
 14%  [ 9 ]
Nuffle? Git ate my pie.
15%
 15%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 63

Chingis

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 19:43 Reply with quote Back to top

RDaneel is right though. Nuffle is not a dice god, if we're being honest. Oh no, not by a long shot. His influence is far more expansive than that!

That bird that pooed on your car? Nuffle.
Pint of beer that you dropped at the pub? Nuffle.
Trousers whose waistband seem to have mysteriously shrunk since you last wore them? Nuffle.

Nuffle is everywhere...
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 19:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Nuffle is Entropy.
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 20:05 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
RDaneel wrote:

Reality guys, I am sorry now to say something blasphemous to the community, let's face it: there is no God of the Die... Wink

Logic has no place in this thread Smile

😆😆😆😆
datom

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 20:46 Reply with quote Back to top

Doing zero CAS against an eleven man team on turns 1-15, then doing two CAS in t16 when you've already lost.
Mingoose

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 20:53 Reply with quote Back to top

My beef is that Nuffle will hate me for one half and love me for the other. Nuffle will put me down hard to open a game, to where my actions are punished regardless of what I do. I lose hope and start playing like a jackass. Then Nuffle favors me, and despite my horrible play I make a comeback in the second half. It infuriates me when my good play is invalidated by Nuffle, and then my bad play rewarded.

My other beef is with removals. I played a lot in the old editions with +2 claws and dirty player, or clawpomb. I have NEVER had teams get messed up like I am having them in this edition. It makes no sense statistically so I therefore blame Nuffle.
BeanBelly

Post   Posted: Jul 08, 2023 - 21:01 Reply with quote Back to top

Apotho - these so called healers are clearly either in league with Nuffle, or has Nuffle’s wrath.
I’m not sure which and I think Nuffle isn’t sure if their mind either.

You carefully grind a T1 team in [C] div* take just one an extra prep match before a Major and.. Arrrggh your +MV +MV Legend ball carried is DEAD > Apotho > DEAD

*posting for a friend

evidence

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 01:33 Reply with quote Back to top

My beef for the longest time was Nuffle ALWAYS favoring the Legend players. Box would pair me with a legend coach, and I'd almost instantly get shit dice. He'd remove my guys all day long, and I'd remove nobody. He'd get a BLITZ kick-off result, and I'd fail GFIs. I'd also fail passes, catches, dodges, and KO recovery rolls. Life was just so unfair. And NO, it wasn't a matter of needing to 'get gud.' All my passes & catches & dodges were obviously necessary to try and beat those legend coaches, which was impossible, given the constant supply of unfair dice. I dunno what changed, but it does not seem to be so totally constant anymore. Maybe the admin client was reigned in to just a select few legends I see very infrequently. Meh.

So the REAL complaint.. AG3+ teams and their bloody 3+ dodge re-rolls. We all know a 'one in nine' failure rate is a farce. Not even when it matters.. just.. always. You WANT a 3+ dodge, Mr. Human lineman? Please. See the turf, face down, get in there.

And a 3+ dodge with re-roll drops to just a 48% chance of success when the game is on the line. The only REAL question is, will your human thrower knock himself out when he fails the game-winning dodge, leading to certain defeat. The answer 53% of the time.. yes. Yes, dodge fail into self KO. Self KO, to werewolf scoop, MA22 in 2 turns (no GFI fails) to a defensive TD for the evil team. The evil team that was just one 3+ dodge away from losing the game. 3+ dodge, my ass.

Suck a rock, Nuffle.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 02:48 Reply with quote Back to top

My beef wiv Nuffle iz der way she skrews me ova on der kik off wiv an oppo blitz. It kompletely skrews up me kunnin plans an normally leeds to an oppo td AN IT ENT MY FAULT!
Nightbird

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 03:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty sure Nuffle is causing my phone to have charging issues as well as battery drain issues &
is trying to cause it to start on fire by overheating for no reason. Nuffle sir, I don't want to have to
buy a new phone at this particular point in time right now sir as I just got a damn med bill that was
more than expected. Oh yeah...screw triple skulls & BB should use a D8 not D6 if so I'd have won
so many more games! Laughing

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 03:51 Reply with quote Back to top

Okay, so if I throw this 3d block with a team RR and get a push, it'll free up those two players so I can reposition and cover all my bases, right? 1/729 incoming. But if I engineer a 3d block near the end of my turn, and sure a pow would be lovely but whatever happens, I'm prepared, I'm probably getting a good result, or at worst a push, you know? I know it's only two or three instances in key games giving me that feeling, but still, you know?

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 07:07 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate that nuffle always gives better dice to Blue player.

Much haet.

Dont help trying to change colour, nuffle knows you try to cheat.

Hate Blue players.

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 13:30 Reply with quote Back to top

So, I'm pretty sure I'm not just imagining this: Nuffle enjoys telling me "you shouldn't have rerolled that". Whenever I reroll something that I really should know better by now than to reroll, the reroll fails. Nuffle can be a smug bastard that way.
Lorebass

Post   Posted: Jul 09, 2023 - 20:21
FUMBBL Staff
Reply with quote Back to top

ANYTIME I play Norse for the first 2 or 3 turns in a game my Ulfwereners (and only them!) will only, always and invariably roll skull/both down. Always, forever... Oh and when i random Strength skill the first choice is only Pile Driver.
Seventyone

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2023 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

I hate it when I have loads of sixes on 2+ dodges, go for its, 2+ catches etc and then roll 1 reroll 1 on the critical move of the half. Then you look back at candle jack's excellent dice stats and think, wow muffled loved me but I still lost

Post   Posted: Jul 10, 2023 - 21:33 Reply with quote Back to top

Oh and autocorrect on a phone turning nuffle into muffled. I hate that too