48 coaches online • Server time: 00:18
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RDaneel

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2023 - 09:35 Reply with quote Back to top

indeed. If there is no way to use a team that is playing the Trophy in "outside" tournaments then the redraft every 15 games should not impact them. What I said before doesn't make much sense ... I misinterpreted some information,
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2023 - 10:05 Reply with quote Back to top

I believe that you can use the teams in tournaments but those matches count as trophy games. So it is still 15 games.

Unless the team qualifies for the Gauntlet. Then they would not redraft until eliminated from the Gauntlet.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2023 - 11:17 Reply with quote Back to top

koadah wrote:
I believe that you can use the teams in tournaments but those matches count as trophy games. So it is still 15 games.

So this means that if I have one team who is playing Trophy and reached 10 games and then I apply this team for a Minor tournament he can play 5 games but once reached 15 is over for Trophy (interesting effect: will the points of this team earned in tournament's game be calculated in Trophy ranking ? I think yes as official tournaments belong to competitive division... )
In any case after 15 games the team has been considered to have completed Trophy and can be redrafted w/o any problem. So no problem here.

Question who raise to my mind now: whenever Redraft will be launched what can be the impact for one team who are attending some minor or major tournaments and have more than 15 games? In this case I presume these teams will be allowed to complete the tourney BEFORE they are forced to be redrafted: Is my understanding correct?
koadah

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2023 - 11:26 Reply with quote Back to top

Yes. They complete the tourney before redrafting.

I believe that you will be able to join a tourney if you have up to and including 15 games.

Post   Posted: Aug 11, 2023 - 16:49 Reply with quote Back to top

Got it!

So let's hope Redraft will come asap.
 Jump to: