43 coaches online • Server time: 17:30
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
badger89

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:15 Reply with quote Back to top

I think this would be a good idea.

I and many other struggle sometime with this game and need a break from the game, so I've ask admin to block me from a week but now I can't watch games now on the site. So I time out and not a block so it stop people spinning and can watch game and do admin on there team would be nice.

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Just don't play if you wan't a break.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
NerdBird

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 21:54 Reply with quote Back to top

badger89 wrote:
I think this would be a good idea.

I and many other struggle sometime with this game and need a break from the game, so I've ask admin to block me from a week but now I can't watch games now on the site. So I time out and not a block so it stop people spinning and can watch game and do admin on there team would be nice.

I think you need better self-control. Also, if you NEED a break from the game, maybe a break from all forms of the game is best?

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 22:17 Reply with quote Back to top

I like to watch people play and if I can spin I do

Post   Posted: Dec 12, 2023 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Competition often requires a close fight in this game, it struggles you are right.
But this struggle can lead to a kind of intoxication.

One must always ask oneself: how much time am I spending playing on fumbbl, watching chats, watching games, writing on forums/discords compared to the time I dedicate to my work/study, my family/my girl/boy friend, my (other) hobbies, sport & fun and my rest? And what kind of feelings do I have thinking about fumbbl/blood bowl: anger, stress, performance anxiety?

If the answer is that game-time (including game-watching) is too much compared to the time spent on all those other activities AND/OR the game/stress (or game-addiction?) is so high that we even need an admin to block temporary our account to stop us from playing ...

well ...

then it is - in my humble opinion - a clear signal that we should simply turn off bloodbowl in all its aspects for a while, close the chats, log off for a bit of healthy detoxification and devote your brain to completely different things

Courage! And no stress! This game is not worth stressing over, mate! Wink