18 coaches online • Server time: 06:56
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Bellenrode

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 19:58 Reply with quote Back to top

JackassRampant wrote:
Oh, whew, I thought you meant all both downs. But not if you have Block and the other guy doesn't, but you don't mean that. Ok.

Yes, yes, GW, keep making the already-suboptimal worse. :/

Considering how strong Mighty Blow used to be (especially when paired with Block), I am not surprised there is a strong push to make it more nuanced.

Does it change that much though? If you have Block you just take Mighty Blow. When you don't have Block you want Block before Mighty Blow most of the time.

If someone gets hit by this, I can only think of Big Guys, because they have harder time getting access to Block (although much easier than they used to in the past). Also, taking the desired skills is more costly in terms of TV and SPP now, but given how valuable these skills are in their own right the investment will be most likely worth it on key players anyway.
Yuri_the_Scourge

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 20:06 Reply with quote Back to top

MattDakka wrote:
I watched an UW game this afternoon, the new Swarming has not been implemented yet.

Thanks!
MattDakka

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 20:10 Reply with quote Back to top

Cheers!
Malmir

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 21:13 Reply with quote Back to top

Great, now if they just undo all the other changes, apart from the kick off table, we'll have a nice ruleset.
Kondor

Post   Posted: Dec 01, 2021 - 21:20 Reply with quote Back to top

Malmir wrote:
Great, now if they just undo all the other changes, apart from the kick off table, we'll have a nice ruleset.

If they would undo all of the other rule changes I would be happy to keep the old kick off table as a compromise.
JuggerGonzo

Post   Posted: Dec 02, 2021 - 09:06 Reply with quote Back to top

Griff is still waits for a nerf.
All elves still waits for +1 buff to the pass, to make them +3 pass, maybe except delfs.
daniel7582

Post   Posted: Dec 18, 2021 - 21:59 Reply with quote Back to top

For anyone curious, Running Pass does not seem to work with Bombardier at the moment. Don't find out the hard way like my Fungas Flinga.
 Jump to: