13 coaches online • Server time: 05:36
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Theory-craft Leaguegoto Post On-spot substitution...goto Post Juggernaut as counte...
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Why Would You Want To Further Nerf A Team That's Already Weak. Why? Why Would You Do That?
Muhahahahahaah
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Strokes His Cat
23%
 23%  [ 5 ]
Cos it's you big man. Cos it's you...
47%
 47%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 21

mekutata

Post   Posted: Jan 14, 2022 - 10:50 Reply with quote Back to top

Semitence wrote:
I don’t think GW write rules for custom leagues on the internet.

In Kozak's case the internet actually is part of the problem. Without the client's "limitations" Food could remain playable as he was.
Changing Swarming in order to nerf Underworld made sense. But tweaking them by simply reducing the allowed maximum amount of rostered Snotlings could have worked too.

I wonder though why GW let UWD start like this in bb20 in first place. Seems like the custom leagues from the internet do more play testing than GW.

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2022 - 18:58 Reply with quote Back to top

A few tabletop leagues in Nottingham is never going to replicate the amount of games on the net.. Tough of course the heads at GW are wiser than most folks Very Happy

Interesting to see Underworld now as tier 1. They used to have great skill packages in NAF tournaments.

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2022 - 20:02 Reply with quote Back to top

kozak wrote:
Unfortunately he is the only snotling available in the whole free agents pool. In plus we can only buy snotlings in a very specific situation that only last one match day.

XXXL is still a great league!

Yeah.
Hmm... options are to contact GW to get them to adjust the rules of BB2020, or contact the commish to adjust the rules for the the league to allow two snots to be purchased in those specific situation. Do I have those options about right? Wink
kozak

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2022 - 21:10 Reply with quote Back to top

razmus wrote:
kozak wrote:
Unfortunately he is the only snotling available in the whole free agents pool. In plus we can only buy snotlings in a very specific situation that only last one match day.

XXXL is still a great league!

Yeah.
Hmm... options are to contact GW to get them to adjust the rules of BB2020, or contact the commish to adjust the rules for the the league to allow two snots to be purchased in those specific situation. Do I have those options about right? Wink

It's done in XXL already, we can hire two snotlings coming together.

But Swarming was fine imo, the only problem was Underworld.

It's like HMP, now it's beyond-trash! It was great to have a bombardier or a fungus flingas with that skill. Now it's gone...
Such Snotling/stunty hatred! We should start a protest!
Malmir

Post   Posted: Jan 24, 2022 - 23:27 Reply with quote Back to top

kozak wrote:
[
Such Snotling/stunty hatred! We should start a protest!

I'm torn on this. Actually not taking the bomber means less issues with numbers when another secret weapon gets sent off. I think it is a nerf but only slightly rather than the huge I initially thought it.
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2022 - 09:39 Reply with quote Back to top

Crap. Does Hail MAry Pass not work the same any more?

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2022 - 10:57 Reply with quote Back to top

No. The FAQ basically made it into the ability to throw beyond the range marker/ruler, but with the penalties of throwing a Long Bomb
The_Murker

Post   Posted: Jan 25, 2022 - 11:21 Reply with quote Back to top

/boo

Jump to: