38 coaches online • Server time: 20:23
Forum Chat
Recent Forum Topics goto Post Secret League Americ...goto Post Gnomes are trashgoto Post Roster Tiers
SearchSearch 
View previous topic Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dscore20

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 13:52 Reply with quote Back to top

Specifically: does the foul action granted from pile driver result in the player not getting sent off on a roll of doubles on the armor break via sneaky git?

I thought they did stack for the longest time, but now I'm second-guessing myself.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 14:43 Reply with quote Back to top

I think previously they might have contradicted each other as to if you could move after the foul...
Pile Driver said No because you were Prone
Sneaky Git said Yes - but now it's a No as well

Otherwise, Sneaky should still stop you getting sent off on a roll of doubles on the armor break, after your foul Action.
Pile Driver being the source of the foul Action doesn't change that imo
Carthage

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 17:38 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah thats right, ive seen some players with that combo and the sneaky git will act as normal on the pile driver foul. Sp00keh is right, that previously, you couldn't move because PD put you prone.
Unfortunately most characters that can get pile driver and sneaky git both are the exact players you don't want being sent off.
Really highlights why pile driver is so weak... Your foulers are typically the cheapest, weakest players. Pile driver needs to be on a character good for blitzing for it to be activated, which is usually one of your strongest, most powerful characters otherwise you won't be able to knock anyone down to pile drive.
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 18:11 Reply with quote Back to top

https://fumbbl.com/p/player?player_id=15398961

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 22:44 Reply with quote Back to top

Your vampire is irrelevant, because it has committed 0 fouls.

ThierryM wrote:
CR... The synonym of E-Penis right ?
spelledaren

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 22:47 Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you Smile
I need to play them I guess.

Post   Posted: Oct 03, 2023 - 23:16 Reply with quote Back to top

Funnily enough, BB3 currently has Sneaky Git not working with Pile Driver at all, so if you play here and there, it may be get confusing. I assume that's because Pile Driver involves you going prone and losing skills, but if so, the BB3 implementation is a misinterpretation of action order, as the Pile Driver skill says you go prone after fouling (at which point you lose access to most skills, including Sneaky Git). Maybe that's because it's not explicit when you went prone when using Piling On in LRB6, whereas it's explicit in 2020 and the coder just thought they were doing it the right way.

So as you're not prone when you foul, Sneaky Git could be used to prevent you being sent off on a double armour roll, but as you are prone when you've finished fouling, Sneaky Git could not be used to allow you to move after the foul (at least prior to the May 2023 FAQ).

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2023 - 00:19 Reply with quote Back to top

Carthage wrote:
Yeah thats right, ive seen some players with that combo and the sneaky git will act as normal on the pile driver foul. Sp00keh is right, that previously, you couldn't move because PD put you prone.
Unfortunately most characters that can get pile driver and sneaky git both are the exact players you don't want being sent off.
Really highlights why pile driver is so weak... Your foulers are typically the cheapest, weakest players. Pile driver needs to be on a character good for blitzing for it to be activated, which is usually one of your strongest, most powerful characters otherwise you won't be able to knock anyone down to pile drive.

It's for those weirdos that will take a random Strength skill and hit Pile Driver and then have Agility access to select Sneaky Git. There's maybe a half dozen at most who would even qualify and they usually have a thousand better things to do than that.
Carthage

Post   Posted: Oct 04, 2023 - 00:41 Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah when a skill is only good when a goblin randoms into it, otherwise its never selected, its not a very good skill.
 Jump to: